Every organization that wants to survive, seeks ways though data analytics to meet specific business goals. They need to increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize marketing campaigns and customer service efforts, respond more quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge over rivals… In a nutshell, they seek the best BI Data Analytics solution. A solution that will guarantee business managers and executives that they have all of the necessary insight in order to make more informed decisions.
Data Analytics and how we fit in the picture…
Simply, by helping you choose the right solution for your business needs. Our team of experts can provide you with Executive Analysis data, showing your strengths and weaknesses, highlighting sectors that need improvement or your ability – or lack thereof – to gain profit. Based on compiled information from your archives, our business consultants can help you achieve the following key-goals for the growth of your organization:
- Cost reduction. Bring significant cost advantages when it comes to storing large amounts of data – plus we can identify more efficient ways of doing business.
- Faster, better, smarter decision making. Accessibility to important data gives companies the power to make accurate decisions that could leverage businesses.
- New products and services. With the ability to gauge customer needs and satisfaction through analytics comes the power to give customers what they want. With data analytics, more companies are creating new products to meet customers’ needs.
- Provides Clearer Insights Through Data Visualization. Comprehensive charts and graphs can be used to make sure that decision-making is more interesting. Through visual representations of extracted data, relevant and useful insights can be extracted in a much clearer way. With analytics’ data visualization, information that you need about your market is there on your table, presented in a visually appealing and organized manner.
- Keep You Updated. Modern consumers change their mind easily as fads come and go, and they are easily swayed by “better” offers. Analytics can give you insight about how your target market thinks and acts. You will be prompted to be dynamic at all times to serve the needs of your ever-changing consumers.
- Offers Efficiency. Efficiency for businesses has been improving since the advent of business analytics. With the ability to gather a large amount of data at a fast rate and present it in a visually appealing way, companies can now formulate decisions to help achieve specified goals. Analytics encourages a company culture of efficiency and teamwork where employees are able to express their insights and share in the decision-making process.
How we do it…
We have implemented a large number of BI projects in the Greek market, and our consultants have the required expertise in multiple solutions:
- Oracle (OBIEE)
- Microsoft BI