We are looking for Business Intelligence Developers
responsible for the development of Business Intelligence reports, using Microsoft Power BI and associated technologies. The developer will perform BI design and development tasks, working with business analysts, managers and end user representatives to ensure data goals and objectives are met.
More About the Role:
An eligible candidate should be able to:
- Perform design, development, and delivery of business intelligence solutions using Power BI software.
- Develop technical solutions to obtain desired results using the Power BI suite of tools.
- Conduct Unit testing and resolve any issues that testing should reveal.
- Work with ETL developers to support the implementation of ETL processes for BI solutions.
- Work with team leads to ensure adherence to data modeling and data management standards and best practices.
- Identify opportunities for data alignment and re-use.
- Thorough understanding of data management principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must be able to initiate change and be able to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure preferred.
- At least 1 years of experience with Business Intelligence or Analytics tools such as Power BI, Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau or any other data visualization/data analytics tools.
- Data management, analytics, or modeling experience.
- SQL Server – Oracle PL/SQL experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degrees.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- A private medical insurance program
- Company phone program
Please send you CV to hr[at]iteam.gr