IT infrastructure has become a composite architecture of complex and different systems, in order to satisfy the needs of thousands of customers worldwide. Each downtime, each reduced functionality affects directly and radically the operation, the income and the reputation of your company. According to IDC, a prominent research firm (cited in an article in DMReview), investments in infrastructure management have the largest single impact on an organization’s revenue. OK, let’s say that you’ve already taken this step. What happens next? How do you ensure and control the quality of the software you produce or procure? How do you restore quickly and easily your systems’ and applications’ performance? How do you maximize the credibility of your critical information systems? And, how do you ensure that you are compliant with both internal and external regulations? So many questions are waiting for an answer… You guessed right. Keep reading…
Solutions to optimize the performance of your infrastructure
Procedures such as the Migration, Administration, Monitoring, Diagnosing, Auditing, Reporting and Recovery can become automated saving you time and money. Having a vast experience and being partners of Quest Software for more than 10 years, we know how to protect your organization from things that can go wrong or help you update your infrastructure without losing any critical data. Among others we provide services such as:
- Migration services from old to new platforms (Windows NT to Active Directory, Exchange communication platforms, Oracle databases)
- Implementation of compliance solutions based on international standards, such as GDPR, SOX and BASEL II
- Management and tuning services for databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- 24×7 monitoring of your IT Infrastructures and problems’ resolution before they affect the end-user
- Automation of critical infrastructures procedures such as the Active Directory User Provisioning and the Exchange Server Mail Archiving.