We all know what SharePoint is and what it does, but do we know how an organization can benefit from it? Well, it allows you to store all of your information in a central location, enabling collaboration and constant communication among staff members. But do you realize that it does more than that? It brings context around your files and folders, by tracking versions and history of each file. It encourages collaboration, even between remotely located co-workers, connecting them via a portal. And last but not least, it can help you improve your office productivity and new ideas spawning.
We love SharePoint
We’re into SharePoint many years now, and we have a deep knowledge of the platform and the solutions it provides. Our SharePoint oriented architects, developers and support engineers have the necessary experience in web content, document management and business process management techniques, to help you choose the right model for your line of business by assessing your requirements.
What we do…
Our dedicated team, will be by your side from start to finish, addressing your business needs with all of the correct answers and actions. In that scope, we provide you with:
- Data and requirements analysis to determine which elements are most appropriate for you, and which SharePoint “flavor” (on-premises or cloud) matches your profile.
- Migration and upgrades to the latest version.
- Application migration to the SharePoint environment.
- Integration with existing line of business systems.
- Data migration from existing document repositories.
- Platform and custom implementations support services.
- Deployment of external tools for monitoring, management and archiving/backup.
- Personnel training.
Our goal is to provide our customers with high-end, smooth and cost-effective implementations, with the look & feel that they desire (branding) using at the most the capabilities that the platform has to offer. So, if you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits that SharePoint has to offer, we’re only an e-mail away!